The domain name www.p4ustudio.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by P4U Konnect Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. It has its registered office at Belgaum – 590010; Karnataka, India.
- “The Company” means P4U Konnect Private Limited.
- “The User” includes any person or company but not limited to individuals bodies, corporate, companies, societies, undertakings, institutions, colleges, associations, government and local authorities, etc., who accepts a quotation of The Company for the supply of services, or whose request for The Company to supply such services to the client is accepted by The Company.
- “Services” means the introduction of a service by The Company to The User as specified in accordance with these conditions.
- No waiver by The Company or breach by The User shall be a waiver or breach of any other provision.
Fees Payable and Payment Terms
If the User transacts on the Website, he shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with P4U Konnect Private Limited and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Your binding obligations, with P4U Konnect Pvt Ltd.
Working Terms & Conditions
- The payment for service once subscribed, will not be refunded at any instance.
- This subscription is not transferable i.e. it is for the same User throughout the period of subscription.
- The Company authorizes The User to view, download or copy the material on our Site solely for personal and office use only. The User agrees to that they are solely responsible for the content of any document, that, they post to a Site and any consequences arising from such posting. Our services are to be used only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct, we may suspend or stop providing our Services to you.
- The User has to clearly state that the resume or information provided by them is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts
- Resume/ Vacancy listing Content Rule: The User may not use their Resume(s)/Job Post Listing to: impersonate another person, living or deceased, post false, inaccurate or misleading information; post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, Email Processors, franchises, club memberships, distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User, including a request for payment to obtain job listings)
- The User shall use the Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and the user shall not further disclose any of the data from P4U Studio Resume Database to any third party, unless The User is authorized by The Company.
- By posting/uploading a job posting on the website The User has to confirm that they have obtained all licenses/permits as are necessary for recruitment.
- The Company does not guarantee that there would be a satisfactory response once the resume/job post is put on display and there will not be any refund of the service charges paid.
- The Company cannot monitor the responses that The User may receive in response to information the The User has displayed on the site
- The Company does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the site
- The Company website shall not be responsible for any failure to provide the services, or unavailability of the site, as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- The Company will collect all the personally identifiable data, such as and is not limited to user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, occupation, messages you send to users, credit card information, billing information, information about third parties such as references or contacts, provided applicant information and any other data included, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website. Any User shall use this information. We may also automatically collect the non-personal information about The User, such as the type of internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to our site. The User cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website
- The Company has right in its sole discretion to prohibit or restrict The User access to the Site for any technical or security reason without prior notice.
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- The Company gives no guarantee to The User of the continued availability of any of its services. Like a particular job advertised on the Site and will not be liable to you, should an advertiser have filled the vacancy at any time prior to removal of the advertisement from the Site.
- While The Company takes efforts to ensure that jobs advertised are for actual job vacancies, it gives no guarantee to the User that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy
- The Company reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by The User without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the registration details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, may be refunded to The User.
- The Company has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its database. When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, you give The Company (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our services. Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
- The Company does not take the responsibility of doing the background check or verification for the database provided by The User
- The Company will terminate the accounts of any User, and block access to the web Site Service of any User, who are infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of The Company. The Company reserves the right to take these actions at any time, in its sole discretions, with or without notice, and without any liability to The User whose account is terminated or to The User whose access is denied.
- The Employer is responsible for ensuring that the Job Seeker is legally permitted to work in the country in which he is to be employed.
- The Employer is responsible for ensuring that The Job Seeker satisfies the medical requirements for the role to which they are employed
- The User may only use The Company website to seek its services, as described above. You must not (a) use The Company Web Site Service for any fraudulent, illegal, harassing or offensive activity including, but not limited to, the posting of sexually explicit material or content inappropriate for viewing by minors, or which is likely to offend or criticize any employee or group or portion of society, and (b) post any content where such posting constitutes the infringement or violation of any right of any third party.
- The User must ensure that all advertisements are fully compliant with current employment legislation.
- The Company recommends The Employer to treat all the Job Seekers the same and assess their applications on merits and suitability for the job alone.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify The Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
- SPECIAL CAUTION FOR INTERNATIONAL USE: Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all the locally applicable laws, statutes, regulations, rules and codes regarding online conduct and acceptable Content and use of relevant Channels.
- By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to The Company through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) The Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) The Company shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) The Company may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of The Company without any obligation of The Company to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from The Company under any circumstances.
- The User’s personal information gets placed on our website when you upload or edit any entry. The Company may make the resume and other personal information that you enter available to third parties who may be interested in you as an employee , search engines, or to the general public by posting your personal information on the internet. This may be crawled by, and displayed through, search engines when someone searches for your name. This means that third parties can view the personal information contained in your resume and you may receive unsolicited contact from parties unaffiliated with The Company and for whom The Company has no responsibility. You may opt-out of this feature by editing your Privacy Settings; however, we do not warrant how often third-party search engines will update their caches, which may contain old public resume information. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on theWebsite. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify The Company and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to and is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that is misleading in any way and is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” and promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information tha promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- The Company would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond The Company reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website
- Payment: The User shall be charged based on the amount indicated by The Company. You shall pay all charges in Indian Currency. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason
- Charges are exclusive of taxes. You are responsible for paying (y) all taxes and government charges, and (z) reasonable expenses. You waive all claims relating to payment gateways unless claimed within 60 days after the charge (this does not affect your credit card issuer rights). Refunds (if any) are at the discretion of The Company and only in the form of credit for The Company services. You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that you provide to The Company may be shared by The Company with companies who work on our behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to The Company and servicing your account. The Company may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. The Company shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information by such third parties
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web or other online electronic sites or resources. You acknowledge that The Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that The Company shall not be responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- The Company and its franchise, licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, agents and employees make no warranty that
(i) The service will meet your requirements,
(ii) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) The service will be accessible at any time or at all times via the channel selected or used by you,
(iv) The information, content or advertisements (collectively, the “materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from or through the service, or the results that may be obtained from the use of the service, will be accurate or reliable,
(v) The quality of any services, information, or other items displayed, purchased or obtained by you through or in connection with the service will meet your expectations
(vi) Any errors in the software will be corrected
P4U STUDIO REFUND POLICY
As of now The Company does not provide any option for cancellation of services once subscribed by the User. There will not be any refund post subscription in any circumstances.
If The Company has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its users are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then The Company may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such User and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing the refund.
The Company reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, The Company may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing the refund. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defrauds or deceives, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
You are not granted the ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. Using the content from our Services is strictly prohibited unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
The copyright in the Web site and (unless otherwise indicated) its contents including all information, graphics, code, text and design are either owned or bought under license by P4U KONNECT Pvt Ltd. All material on this Web site may be copy righted. Unauthorized use of these names and logos is strictly forbidden. In the event anyone wishes to publish or distribute written marketing or other promotional material based upon the content of this Web site, he/she may only do so having first obtained the prior written consent of a duly authorized officer of P4U Konnect Pvt Ltd.
TRADEMARKS: This Web site contains names and logos, which may be trademarks of P4U Konnect or other companies. Any use of any of these names and logos would constitute an infringement of those trademarks and is thus forbidden.
The Company shall not be liable to The User for any loss or damage incurred by the other Users or by the Services received under any circumstance
The Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between The Company and The User to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under The Company’s control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Company disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in The Company results or posted on The Company website by The Company or third parties. The Company disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on The Company site or on other sites on the Internet accessed through The Company.
THE COMPANY SERVICES AND SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE COMPANY SERVICES AND SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS/FRANCHISE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE P4U STUDIO SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE COMPANY SERVICES OR SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Any and all disputes pertaining to and arising out of this agreement shall be referred to Arbitration, the proceedings of which shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and the Court of Belgaum shall have the sole jurisdiction to any disputes, controversy or claims arising hereunder. The Arbitration proceedings shall take place in English at Belgaum. Each of the Parties shall have the right to appoint 1 arbitrator who in turn will jointly appoint a 3rd arbitrator to preside over the arbitration proceedings. The award given by the arbitrator shall be final and binding and both the parties hereby agree to waive their right to appeal in Court to set aside the award.
The contract shall be construed according to contractual laws in force in India and will be subject to the jurisdiction of Belgaum Court.